Blue Spotted Puffer (Canthigaster solandri)
From The Aquarium Wiki
You can contribute to the Aquarium Wiki by expanding this article. Dont be shy!.
Blue Spotted Puffer
189,270.589 mL 189.3 Litres (50 US G.)
12.7 cm 10.2-12.7cm (4-5 ")
1.020 - 1.025
8.1 - 8.5
531.67 °R 297.039 K
534.67 °R22.2-23.9°C (72 -75 °F)
- Blue Spotted Puffer, Blue Dot Toby, Spotted Sharpnose, Netted Pufferfish, Spotted Sharpnose Puffer, False Eye Toby
- Tetrodon solandri, Canthigaster australis, Canthigaster glaucospilotus
- It is not possible to visually sex these fish.
- Relatively docile fish, suitable for most tankmates.
- Wide range of food including but not limited to clams, shrimp, algae, flakes, garlic pellets, seaweed.
- Fishbase (Mirrors: )