Brown Julie (Julidochromis dickfeldi)
From The Aquarium Wiki
You can contribute to the Aquarium Wiki by expanding this article. Dont be shy!.
113,562.353 mL 113.6 Litres (30 US G.)
10.16 cm 8.9-10.2cm (3.5-4 ")
7.5 - 8.5
532.67 °R 300.372 K
540.67 °R22.8-27.2°C (73 -81 °F)
- Dickfeld's Juli, Dickfeldi, Blue Julie, Brown Julie
- Rocky areas on the Zambian shore of Lake Tanganyika, Africa.
- Mature females are larger.
- Only compatible with other Lake Tanganyika African Cichlids. Keep these fish as a pair, can be aggressive towards other of their own species and fight to the death.
- Twice a day.
- Keep in a tank with plenty of caves and sandy substrate.
- How to id the animal.
- Fishbase (Mirrors: )