Royal Knifefish (Chitala blanci)
From The Aquarium Wiki
You can contribute to the Aquarium Wiki by expanding this article. Dont be shy!.
1,324,894.123 mL 1324.9 Litres (350 US G.)
47.244 in 100-120 cm (39.4-47.2")
6.5 - 7.2
531.27 °R 298.15 K
536.67 °R22 -25 °C (71.6-77°F)
- Royal Knifefish, Indochina Featherback, Mekong Featherback
- Notopterus blanci
- Top, Middle or Bottom feeder?
- More detail on diet...
- This species eats live food or other prepared meaty foods.
- This fish requires pristine water quality. It also prefers swift moving water, making high filtration necessary for this species' health.
- A large growing nocturnal predator.
- These Knifefish are identical in shape to their cousin the Clown Knifefish and do have a small dorsal fin. Their flanks are deep grey with darker speckling. The belly is paler in colour.
|In a pet store tank:|
- Fishbase (Mirrors: )