White-Barred Boxfish (Anoplocapros lenticularis)
From The Aquarium Wiki
You can contribute to the Aquarium Wiki by expanding this article. Dont be shy!.
283,905.884 mL 283.9 Litres (75 US G.)
25.4 cm 22.9-25.4cm (9-10 ")
1.020 - 1.025
8.2 - 8.5
519.67 °R 293.15 K
527.67 °R15.6-20°C (60 -68 °F)
- White-Barred Boxfish, Humpback Boxfish, Smooth Boxfish, Red Boxfish, Flame Boxfish
- Ostracion lenticularis, Acerana grayi, Anoplocapros gibbosus
- These fish are sexually dichromatic, males are orange with white markings while females are orange with black and white markings.
- Top, Middle or Bottom feeder?
- More detail on diet...
- How often to feed, etc.
- These fish are difficult to keep. They are sub-tropical fish and will suffer and not last long at even low tropical temperatures. It is said they are difficult to keep at over 16.1°C (61°F) .
- How to id the animal.
- Fishbase (Mirrors: )