Yellowtail Rasbora (Rasbora tornieri)
From The Aquarium Wiki
You can contribute to the Aquarium Wiki by expanding this article. Dont be shy!.
94,635.295 mL 94.6 Litres (25 US G.)
6.693 in 15-17 cm (5.9-6.7")
6.5 - 7.5
531.67 °R 298.706 K
537.67 °R22.2-25.6°C (72 -78 °F)
- Yellowtail Rasbora, Goldstripe Rasbora, Golden Stripe Rasbora
- Males are smaller with more red hints in the stomach area.
- May be aggressive towards smaller tank mates. Would work in a larger tank with the larger species of Danios or Barbs.
- How often to feed, etc.
- Needs plenty of lateral open swimming space, prefers a planted tank.
- An exceptionally active fish.
- An elongate fish built for speed, has a slender yellow horizontal lateral line on a relatively colourless base, some hints of red, the tail has a thick yellow band tipped by a broad black margin.
- Fishbase (Mirrors: )