L201 (Hypancistrus sp "L201")
From The Aquarium Wiki
You can contribute to the Aquarium Wiki by expanding this article. Dont be shy!.
Hypancistrus sp "L201"
75,708.236 mL 75.7 Litres (20 US G.)
11.938 cm 10.2-11.9cm (4-4.7 ")
5.8 - 7.5
536.67 °R 302.15 K
543.87 °R25 -29 °C (77-84.2°F)
- Peaceful towards tank mates, but may pose a threat to fry. Will be mildly territorial towards other Plecos, but as long as there's enough caves they should be fine.
- This is a carnivorous Pleco, feed with sinking wafers and pellets, shrimp, bloodworm, brine shrimp and mussel.
- Feed once a day, preferably after lights out.
- Requires a spacious well filtered mature tank with good water flow. Plenty of caves are a must have for this fish.
- Primarily nocturnal carnivorous Pleco. Will spend most of the day hidden in caves.
- An attractive Pleco. Typical Hypancistrus Pleco in shape, the body is a deep brown/black covered with neat round pale yellow spots. The belly is a pale. Can be confused with Hypancistrus inspector.