Red Phantom Tetra (Hyphessobrycon sweglesi)
From The Aquarium Wiki
Red Phantom Tetra
56,781.177 mL 56.8 Litres (15 US G.)
1.26 in 2-3.2 cm (0.8-1.3")
5.5 - 7.5
527.67 °R 296.15 K
533.07 °R20 -23 °C (68-73.4°F)
- Red Phantom Tetra
- Males are more brightly coloured with slightly more elongated and elaborate fins.
- A peaceful fish, keep in groups of 6 or more. Do not keep with long-finned fish as these fish may nip.
- Omnivorous, will take pellets and flake as well as live and frozen food.
- Feed once or twice a day.
- This fish prefers a spacious tank with open swimming place and room to shoal. Some hiding places in plants would be appreciated.
- A peaceful shoaling fish.
- A pretty fish that looks similar in colour and shape to the Serpae Tetra but the body is slightly more elongated and the black mark on their flanks is more rounded.
- Fishbase (Mirrors: )