From The Aquarium Wiki
- Open Brain Coral, Lobed Brain Coral, Coloured Brain Coral, Carpet Brain Coral, Flat Brain Coral, Meat Coral, Modern Coral, Large Flower Coral
- This is a semi-aggressive coral and will sting other corals with its sweeping tentacles, so it should be placed with this in mind. Do not keep with fish or inverts that may nip at it.
- This coral feeds mostly on zooxanthellae hosted within its body through photosynthesis. It will benefit from occasional supplementary feedings of micro-plankton and brine shrimp.
- Feed micro-plankton and brine shrimp when its tentacles are out in the evenings.
- Very hardy coral. Moderate to low light (100 to 250PAR.) Moderate to low flow. Likes to be placed on the sand bed.
- There are various colour variations for this coral including brown, grey, green, orange, red and tan.