Pasionis Cichlid (Thorichthys pasionis)
From The Aquarium Wiki
You can contribute to the Aquarium Wiki by expanding this article. Dont be shy!.
208,197.648 mL 208.2 Litres (55 US G.)
6.693 in 16-17 cm (6.3-6.7")
8.0 - 9.0
538.47 °R 303.15 K
545.67 °R26 -30 °C (78.8-86°F)
- Pasionis Cichlid, Blackgullet Cichlid
- Cichlasoma pasionis
- Top, Middle or Bottom feeder?
- An omnivore which should have a varied diet, including high quality pellets and live/frozen food. This will produce the best colours of the fish.
- Feed juveniles small meals 2 to 3 times daily, while feeding adults only 1 or 2 times a day. Adults need to be fasted one day a week.
- This species looks very similar in body shape to the Firemouth Cichlid but the body colour is yellow with some purple. This species is the only identified species of the genus to have black gills.
- Fishbase (Mirrors: )