Pig-Face Pufferfish (Tetraodon suvatti)
From The Aquarium Wiki
You can contribute to the Aquarium Wiki by expanding this article. Dont be shy!.
132,489.412 mL 132.5 Litres (35 US G.)
4.724 in 10-12 cm (3.9-4.7")
6.7 - 7.7
533.07 °R 301.15 K
542.07 °R23 -28 °C (73.4-82.4°F)
- Pig-Face Pufferfish, Pignose Puffer, Arrowhead Puffer, Mekong Puffer
- Monotrete suvattii
- The Pignose Puffer is an inactive fish, a predator that waits for its dinner to swim by, and will spend most of his time in a cave on the bottom
- Depending on the size of the Pignose, when small feed daily, when bigger feed every other day or even every 2/3 days. The puffer should eat as much as he can than wait till his belly is flat again.
- This fish appreciates a sandy substrate with lots of caves and hiding places.
- An inactive puffer, which spends most of his time in a cave or dark spot in the tank. Most activity is during feeding time
- How to id the animal.
- Fishbase (Mirrors: )