White Lip Triggerfish (Sufflamen chrysopterum)
From The Aquarium Wiki
You can contribute to the Aquarium Wiki by expanding this article. Dont be shy!.
White Lip Triggerfish
492,103.531 mL 492.1 Litres (130 US G.)
25.4 cm 22.9-25.4cm (9-10 ")
1.020 - 1.025
8.1 - 8.4
531.67 °R 298.706 K
537.67 °R22.2-25.6°C (72 -78 °F)
- White Lip Triggerfish, Halfmoon Triggerfish, Whitetail Triggerfish
- An aggressive fish, must only be kept with aggressive or semi-aggressive fish the same size or larger.
- This fish is a carnivore and will eat a variety of meaty foods such as fish, scallops and shrimp.
- Feed twice a day. Can be taught to hand feed, but be careful, this fish will bite!
- Requires a large and spacious tank. Not really reef safe, will rearrange it's tank.
- How to id the animal.