Red Stripe Rasbora (Rasbora pauciperforata)
From The Aquarium Wiki
You can contribute to the Aquarium Wiki by expanding this article. Dont be shy!.
Red Stripe Rasbora
56,781.177 mL 56.8 Litres (15 US G.)
2.756 in 6-7 cm (2.4-2.8")
5.0 - 6.0
533.07 °R 298.15 K
536.67 °R23 -25 °C (73.4-77°F)
- Redstripe Rasbora, Glowlight Rasbora
- Females are plumper.
- Middle feeder. Though prefers to stay near the substrate.
- Typical Rasbora feeder. Takes flake, prefers live food and meat.
- Two or more times a day when young.
- Likes plants to hide amongst.
- Rather timid and peaceful fish, prefers being in a shoal of at least 6.
- An small elongated fish with a forked tail. The belly is white while the back is olive-brown with the body being brownish-grey. The fins are smoky-grey. A healthy fish develop a bright red stripe that runs from the tip of the snout, through the upper part of the iris and to the caudal fin.
- Looks like an elongated Glowlight Tetra (Hemigrammus erythrozonus).
- Fishbase (Mirrors: )