Scissor-Tail Rasbora (Rasbora trilineata)
From The Aquarium Wiki
You can contribute to the Aquarium Wiki by expanding this article. Dont be shy!.
94,635.295 mL 94.6 Litres (25 US G.)
5.118 in 10-13 cm (3.9-5.1")
6.0 - 7.5
533.07 °R 298.15 K
536.67 °R23 -25 °C (73.4-77°F)
- Scissor-Tail Rasbora, Scissortail Rasbora, Three-Lined Rasbora
- Females look wider and rounder when viewed from above.
- This fish must be kept in a shoal of 5 or more. Does well in an active and peaceful community set up. Should not be kept with very shy or long-finned fish, nor with very small fish or fry.
- Feed once or twice a day.
- Must have plenty of open swimming space. A secure lid is a must, these fish are known to jump.
- An active and fast-swimming shoaling fish.
- An elongate and slender fish with a sharply forked caudal fin giving it it's common name. The body is mostly pale or silver with a dark lateral line beginning from just behind the pectoral fins to the caudal peduncle. Each lobe of the caudal fin is banded in black and yellow with white tips. The other fins are translucent.
- Fishbase (Mirrors: )