McCulloch's Clownfish (Amphiprion mccullochi)
From The Aquarium Wiki
114 Litres (30 US G.)
7.6-12.7cm (3-5 ")
8.1 - 8.4
20-25.6°C (68 -78 °F)
This animal is available captive bred
You can contribute to the Aquarium Wiki by expanding this article. Dont be shy!.
- McCulloch's Clownfish, Whitesnout Anemonefish
- Lord Howe island, one of the Great Barrier Reef's southernmost islands.
- Males are smaller than females.
- Feed once or twice a day.
- Does best in a rocky reef setting. Associated with the anemone Entacmaea quadricolor.
| This section requires expansion with:
Any behaviour quirks such as gulping air, or aggressiveness..
- An oval fish with a white caudal fin, black body and a white vertical band over the gill plate.
- Fishbase (Mirrors: )