Blue Spotted Puffer (Canthigaster solandri)
From The Aquarium Wiki
Blue Spotted Puffer
189 Litres (50 US G.)
10.2-12.7cm (4-5 ")
8.1 - 8.5
22.2-23.9°C (72 -75 °F)
You can contribute to the Aquarium Wiki by expanding this article. Dont be shy!.
- Blue Spotted Puffer, Blue Dot Toby, Spotted Sharpnose, Netted Pufferfish, Spotted Sharpnose Puffer, False Eye Toby
Additional scientific names
- Tetrodon solandri, Canthigaster australis, Canthigaster glaucospilotus
- It is not possible to visually sex these fish.
- Relatively docile fish, suitable for most tankmates.
- Wide range of food including but not limited to clams, shrimp, algae, flakes, garlic pellets, seaweed.
- Fishbase (Mirrors: )