Flounder Pleco (Dekeyseria sp "L052")
From The Aquarium Wiki
Dekeyseria sp "L052"
57 Litres (15 US G.)
11.9-12.7cm (4.7-5 ")
5.8 - 6.8
23.9-26.7°C (75 -80 °F)
You can contribute to the Aquarium Wiki by expanding this article. Dont be shy!.
- Mature females will appear broader in the mid-section than males when viewed from above.
- A peaceful Pleco that does well in a peaceful community tank, is not overly territorial towards its own kind either.
- This pleco will accept most foods including catfish and algae wafers, blanched vegetables and live or frozen foods. May nibble algae and plants.
- Feed once or twice a day.
- Prefers a spacious well filtered tank with hiding places around bogwood and rounded river rocks. Does best in soft acidic water.
- A peaceful pleco.
- Can be mistaken for Dekeyseria brachyura, however, the L052 has a paler base colour, which is more orange on the D. brachyura, the stripes are more plentiful and less defined than the D. brachyura also.