Truncate Coralfish (Chelmonops truncatus)
From The Aquarium Wiki
(Redirected from Eastern Talma)
568 Litres (150 US G.)
20-22 cm (7.9-8.7")
8.2 - 8.4
22.2-25.6°C (72 -78 °F)
You can contribute to the Aquarium Wiki by expanding this article. Dont be shy!.
- Truncate Coralfish, Eastern Talma
Origin[edit | edit source]
- This fish is endemic to the Indonesian West Pacific around Australia.
Diet[edit | edit source]
- In the wild these fish will feed on algae as well as various small invertebrates.
Behaviour[edit | edit source]
- Adult Truncate Coralfish can typically be found in pairs.
Pictures[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Steene, R.C., 1978. Butterfly and angelfishes of the world. A.H. & A.W. Reed Pty Ltd., Australia. vol. 1. 144 p.
[edit | edit source]
- Fishbase (Mirrors: )