Crystal Tetra (Hemigrammus unilineatus)
From The Aquarium Wiki
(Redirected from Featherfin Tetra)
57 Litres (15 US G.)
5-6 cm (2-2.4")
6.0 - 7.5
23 -28 °C (73.4-82.4°F)
- Crystal Tetra, Featherfin Tetra
Sexing[edit | edit source]
- Males will have more vibrant colour.
Tank compatibility[edit | edit source]
- A peaceful community fish that should be kept in shoals of 6 or more. Keep with other peaceful community fish.
Diet[edit | edit source]
- Will accept most foods including pellet and flake as well as live/frozen food such as bloodworm and brine shrimp.
Feeding regime[edit | edit source]
- Feed once or twice a day.
Environment specifics[edit | edit source]
- Keep in a spacious tank with dense planting and hiding places as well as some open swimming space.
Behaviour[edit | edit source]
- A peaceful and shy shoaling fish.
Identification[edit | edit source]
- An oval shaped slender tetra with a silver body that's slightly translucent with pinkish-red hues. The fins are mostly translucent also except for the dorsal and anal fins which have black bands.
Pictures[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Fishbase (Mirrors: )