King Angelfish (Holacanthus passer)
From The Aquarium Wiki
(Redirected from Passer Angelfish)
379 Litres (100 US G.)
30-35.6 cm (11.8-14")
8.1 - 8.4
22.2-25.6°C (72 -78 °F)
You can contribute to the Aquarium Wiki by expanding this article. Dont be shy!.
- King Angelfish, Passer Angelfish
Origin[edit | edit source]
- Eastern Pacific: Gulf of California to Peru, including the Galapagos Islands.
Tank compatibility[edit | edit source]
- Can be aggressive, keep the robust semi-aggressive tank mates such as Damsels and Surgeonfish. Will nip at soft and stony corals, clams and invertebrates, not ideal for a reef set up.
Diet[edit | edit source]
- Requires a varied diet including veggie and meaty offerings, including spirulina and specialised Angelfish blended food available in marine aquatic stores and online.
Feeding regime[edit | edit source]
- Feed at least two to three times a day.
Pictures[edit | edit source]
Videos[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Fishbase (Mirrors: )