|Contents||Top · 0-9 · A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
Found in nearly all marine environments, Crabs can range from less than an inch to over 12 inches in diameter. Crabs are scavengers of any type of edible matter they find, providing an invaluable "cleaner" function, consuming both undesirable algae and detritus while mixing the sand.
Also included below are crab-like creatures, including Squat Lobsters.
This category has only the following subcategory.(previous page) (next page)
- ► Hermit crabs (6 P, 1 F)
Pages in category "Crabs (Saltwater)"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.(previous page) (next page)
Media in category "Crabs (Saltwater)"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.(previous page) (next page)
- Calcinus elegans-835.jpg 413 KB
- Decorator crab1.jpg 1.53 MB
- Dwarfzebrahermitcrab.jpg 55 KB
- Mating hermit crab1.jpg 1.78 MB
- Percnon gibbesi-6284.jpg 2.23 MB
- Shame faced crab.jpg 1.38 MB