Duncan Coral (Duncanopsammia axifuga)
From The Aquarium Wiki
You can contribute to the Aquarium Wiki by expanding this article. Dont be shy!.
22.2-25.6°C (72 -78 °F)
Neon Green, Purple
- Whisker Coral, Daisy Coral, Duncan Coral
- Bottom or middle
- Photosynthetic and filter feeder.
- A weekly broadcast feeding of plankton or other suitable coral food will suffice.
- Moderate flow. Not very picky on light can get used to just about any level of lighting.
- Not aggressive, keep away from stinging corals and anemones.
- Looks like a very large pale green Zoanthus or Palythoa.