Category:Fungus treatments/Commercial treatments1
Commercial treatments[edit | edit source]
Please be aware that a lot of these companies do not tell you what is in the bottle, therefore making it impossible to work out if the treatment will kill other common aquarium animals like shrimps, snails, frogs, etc. So if in doubt, ask them first.
- Before you buy any of these products, insist on reading their leaflets and manuals carefully before purchasing.
- Interpet No8 - Anti Fungus & Fin rot. This bottle claims to act as a fungicide and anti-bactericidal.
- Interpet No10 - Methylene Blue. This bottle claims to act as a fungicide.
API[edit | edit source]
- Fungus Cure - (acriflavine 0.4%).
- PimaFix - (Tree Tea Oil). Dosage needs to be watched.
- MelaFix - (Tree Tea Oil).
- Fungus Clear Tank Buddies - Claims to clear up fungus and bacteria-related conditions.
- Fungus Eliminator - Claims it is a strong anti-protozoan, antibacterial treatment Fungicide.
- Fungus Guard - Appears to be a fungicide and a anti-bactericidal.
JBL[edit | edit source]
- Fungol - Claims to clear up fungus.
- Ektol Cristal - Claims to clear up fungus and bacteria-related conditions.
eSHa[edit | edit source]
- eSHa 2000 - Fungus, Finrot and Bacteria Treatment - Claims it treats over 18 different ailments including Fungus.
Pages in category "Fungus treatments/Commercial treatments1"
This category contains only the following page.