Brown Julie (Julidochromis dickfeldi)
From The Aquarium Wiki
114 Litres (30 US G.)
8.9-10.2cm (3.5-4 ")
7.5 - 8.5
22.8-27.2°C (73 -81 °F)
You can contribute to the Aquarium Wiki by expanding this article. Dont be shy!.
- Dickfeld's Juli, Dickfeldi, Blue Julie, Brown Julie
- Rocky areas on the Zambian shore of Lake Tanganyika, Africa.
- Mature females are larger.
- Only compatible with other Lake Tanganyika African Cichlids. Keep these fish as a pair, can be aggressive towards other of their own species and fight to the death.
- Twice a day.
- Keep in a tank with plenty of caves and sandy substrate.
- Fishbase (Mirrors: )