- Adding new saltwater and invert profiles.
- Completing fish profiles so they are no longer stubs, if necessary adding the "needimage" tag.
- Adding the new bits of info such as habitat to the fish data pages.
- Making sure all fish profiles have the correct categories on them and creating new categories where necessary (such as common names and families).
- Adding photos and youtube videos to profiles where appropriate.
--Cat 11:31, 26 February 2010 (UTC)
Notes for myself, creatures to add:
- 15 Girardinus metallicus
- 10 Pseudomugil furcatus
- 4 Kuhli Loaches
- 4 Orange Shrimp
- 3 Panda Corys
- 2 Amano Shrimp
- 2 King Tiger Plecos
- 1 Betta splendens
- 1 L201 Pleco
- 1 Zebra Apple Snail
- 1 Stiphodon atropurpureus
- And a partridge in a pear tree.
In the past I have also kept several Betta splendens of various tail types, all males. Otocinclus, two species, difficult beggers. Bronze Corydoras, 2 albino babies that then went on to my brothers tank, along with a shoal of 5 Neon Tetras.
Vicariously through my brother we have kept:
- Double Red Apistogramma cacatuoides pair
- Hyphessobrycon eques
- Yasuhikotakia sidthimunki
- Paracheirodon innesi