Blackbarred Limia (Limia nigrofasciata)
From The Aquarium Wiki
(Redirected from Hump-Backed Limia)
95 Litres (25 US G.)
5-5.2 cm (2-2")
7.0 - 8.0
25 -28 °C (77-82.4°F)
You can contribute to the Aquarium Wiki by expanding this article. Dont be shy!.
- Blackbarred Limia, Hump-Backed Limia
Additional scientific names
- Poecilia nigrofasciata, Limia arnoldi
Sexing[edit | edit source]
- Males have a gonopodium and a dramatically humped back.
Diet[edit | edit source]
- Should accept most food including small pellet and flake food as well as live/frozen food like brine shrimp.
Feeding regime[edit | edit source]
- Feed once or twice a day.
Pictures[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Fishbase (Mirrors: )