Fox Coral (Nemenzophyllia sp.)
From The Aquarium Wiki
You can contribute to the Aquarium Wiki by expanding this article. Dont be shy!.
Alternative names[edit | edit source]
- Fox Coral, Jasmine Coral, Ridge Coral
Tank compatibility[edit | edit source]
- Sandbed, Low, Middle of tank.
Diet[edit | edit source]
- Photosynthetic and filter feeder.
Feeding regime[edit | edit source]
- A weekly broadcast feeding of plankton, or reef food should suffice.
Environment Specifics[edit | edit source]
- Thrives in higher nitrate conditions. Will also do well under many of the same conditions that a Bubble Coral will do well under.
Behaviour[edit | edit source]
- Has toxic sting, keep other corals that you value away.
Identification[edit | edit source]
- Calcified under skeleton, pillowy ruffly body with mouths in at the core.