Royal Gramma (Gramma loreto)
From The Aquarium Wiki
(Redirected from Royal Gramma)
114 Litres (30 US G.)
6.4-7.6cm (2.5-3 ")
8.0 - 8.5
22.2-23.9°C (72 -75 °F)
You can contribute to the Aquarium Wiki by expanding this article. Dont be shy!.
- Fairy Basslet
Sexing[edit | edit source]
- Males are usually larger than females
Tank compatibility[edit | edit source]
- A generally peaceful, even shy, fish if kept in a large enough tank, but can become aggressive towards tank mates if kept in a nano environment.
Feeding regime[edit | edit source]
Environment specifics[edit | edit source]
- Prefers a large and spacious tank with safe hiding places.
Behaviour[edit | edit source]
- Peaceful and shy if kept in a spacious tank, but aggressive if kept in cramped conditions.
Identification[edit | edit source]
- A very vividly coloured fish, the head to mid-section are purple, the rear yellow, the colours fade together. Not to be confused with the Pseudochromis paccagnella, where the two colours end abruptly before the second colour begins. This fish also looks very similar to it's relative the Gramma brasiliensis.
Pictures[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Fishbase (Mirrors: )