Tami River Rainbowfish (Glossolepis pseudoincisus)
From The Aquarium Wiki
(Redirected from Tami River Rainbowfish)
Tami River Rainbowfish
170 Litres (45 US G.)
7-8 cm (2.8-3.1")
7 - 8
22 -24 °C (71.6-75.2°F)
You can contribute to the Aquarium Wiki by expanding this article. Dont be shy!.
- A schooling fish that does best in groups of 5-6 or more, be sure to have more females than males. Do well with other similar sized peaceful fish including other Rainbowfish, Danios and Corydoras. Best not kept with shy fish as they may be bothered by this fish's active nature.
- Will accept most foods including pellet and flake as well as live/frozen food such as brine shrimp and bloodworm.
- Feed once or twice a day.
- Does best in a mature spacious tank which is well filtered and with some dense planting as well as open swimming space. They prefer a soft current and not too acidic.
- An active mid-swimming schooling fish. Males will display to one another.
- Typical high bodied and high-humped Rainbowfish shape. Can be mistaken for the larger Glossolepis incisus.
- Fishbase (Mirrors: )