Tandanus Catfish (Tandanus tandanus)
From The Aquarium Wiki
(Redirected from Tandan Catfish)
379 Litres (100 US G.)
61-83.8cm (24-33 ")
6.4 - 8.0
10-25.6°C (50 -78 °F)
You can contribute to the Aquarium Wiki by expanding this article. Dont be shy!.
- Tandanus Catfish, Tandan Catfish, Dewfish, Eel-Tailed Catfish
Additional scientific names
- Plotosus tandanus
Sexing[edit | edit source]
- Males possess a long cylindrical genital papilla and females a triangular one.
Tank compatibility[edit | edit source]
- A solitary fish that should be fine with fish too large to eat. Do not keep with very boisterous fish nor fin nippers. Works well for a species tank.
Diet[edit | edit source]
- A carnivorous unfussy fish, should accept most meaty foods. When small feed things like bloodworms and brine shrimp, as it grows move on to crickets and earthworms, should also accept sinking pellet food.
Feeding regime[edit | edit source]
- Feed once or twice a day.
Pictures[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Fishbase (Mirrors: )