Tono's Wrasse (Cirrhilabrus tonozukai)
From The Aquarium Wiki
(Redirected from Tono's Wrasse)
151 Litres (40 US G.)
5.1-7.6cm (2-3 ")
8.2 - 8.4
22 -28 °C (71.6-82.4°F)
You can contribute to the Aquarium Wiki by expanding this article. Dont be shy!.
- Tono's Wrasse, Tono's Fairy Wrasse
- Males have a long dorsal filament and a red anal fin.
- A relatively peaceful Wrasse, doesn't mind company of its own and should get on with other small peaceful reef fish. Reef compatible.
- An attractive colourful fish, the body is mostly vivid red, yellows somewhate towards the caudal and some on the head with a pale yellow underbelly. The fins are vibrant, and dramatic in the male, the caudal gradiants from a deep red to a violet blue, the adipose fin has a red base which is edged with black then iridescent blue, the outer part is translucent. The dorsal is pale pink. The anal fin is red and edged in black and blue, and there are two red ventral fins present.
- When this fish is stressed or feels threatened it will change colour and appear to be covered in white blotches, otherwise known as being in "caution".
- Fishbase (Mirrors: )