L129 (Hypancistrus debilittera)
From The Aquarium Wiki
57 Litres (15 US G.)
6.4-7.6cm (2.5-3 ")
6.4 - 7.6
24 -28 °C (75.2-82.4°F)
- Mature females are broader in the mid-section than males.
- This pleco can be territorial towards other plecos and other bottom dwellers, will be peaceful towards other tank mates.
- Feed once or twice a day.
- This fish prefers a well filtered tank with a sandy substrate and hiding places provided in bogwood and rounded river stones. Generally will not harm live plants.
- A small territorial pleco, males are more territorial than females.
- This fish has dark brown base colouration with fine yellow-cream bands. Rather large eyes compared with the body length.
- Fishbase (Mirrors: )