Scribbled Angelfish (Chaetodontoplus duboulayi)
From The Aquarium Wiki
681 Litres (180 US G.)
20.3-27.9cm (8-11 ")
8.1 - 8.4
22.2-25.6°C (72 -78 °F)
This animal is available captive bred
- Duboulay's Angelfish
- Northern Australia and parts of Indonesia, southward to Lord Howe Island.
- Females lack the namesake scribbled pattern on the body.
- Peaceful; can get bullied, so be careful with tank-mate selection.
- Will eat algae, shrimp, and other meaty items; may nip at corals, and clam mantles.
- Fish only is typically recommended, as it is known to nip corals, and clam mantles. A reef is feasible if you can find a way to make it work.
- Peaceful. Can be easily bullied
- Has a yellow head, with a black band down the eyes. Fins are blue with scribbling. Body is black, with only the males having the namesake scribble on it.